The Company of "Rud" won two Grand Prix awards and four Gold medals at World Food Ukraine 2014.
The International Food and Beverages Exhibition World Food Ukraine 2014 (“Ves svit kharchuvannia Ukraina”), the main event in the food industry, was held on 28-30 of October.
The XVII International Tasting Contest, with the support and participation of the Central Tasting Committee and the Food Department of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine, took place within the Exhibition, in which “ZHYTOMYR BUTTER PLANT” PJSC presented the samples of its products: both ice cream and butter.
The Company of "Rud" has once again confirmed the consistent high quality of its products and within the Tasting Contest received the following awards:
- Grand Prix award for "Esquimau" Plombir Ice Cream ". DSTU 4733:2007;
- Grand Prix for "Frozen Yogurt" with Wild Berries" Yoghurt Ice Cream ". DSTU 4733:2007;
- Gold medal for "Frozen Yogurt" with Raspberry" Yoghurt Ice Cream". DSTU 4733:2007;
- Gold medal for “Impreza Three Chocolates” Ice Cream“. DSTU 4733:2007;
- Gold medal for “Vologodske” 82.5% Sweet Dairy Butter. DSTU 4399:2005;
- Gold medal for “Khutorok Selyanskiy” 73.0% Sweet Dairy Butter. DSTU 4399:2005.
"Rud" is grateful for the high recognition of the quality of the company products, while its specialists will continue to guarantee the production of ice cream, which is rightfully considered Ice Cream No.1 in Ukraine.
The "Rud" company won the first place in the major nomination category "Charity of Large Businesses" and as a sign of its victory the company was presented with the "Angel of Good" award – a unique ceramic figurine, which is commonly referred to as “Oscar in Charity".