Kefir diet is an easy way to a slim figureBack
For many years the uniquely special diet has been based on kefir, it helps reduce weight without suppressing appetite like many chemical drugs do, aids digestion and metabolism. The microorganisms’ symbiosis ferments kefir and thus makes it absolutely wholesome.
There’s no need to excessively work out and starve to make your figure slim and imposing. First of all, there should be a proper nutrition. If you constantly overburden your body with fat, high-calorie food, alcohol, confectionery, artificial, chemical food, your digestion will malfunction some time or other. Unrationed and uncontrolled nutrition necessitates fasting days based on kefir at least 1-2 times a week. It’s irrefutably wholesome and doesn’t cause you discomfort as you’ll get enough liquid and nutrients that compensate for your usual nutrition.
The fasting day’s food allowance may be as follows
- Breakfast: a glass of kefir, a toast or a biscuit;
- Brunch: 100 grams of fruits, a glass of kefir;
- Lunch: vegetable salad, a glass of kefir;
- Dinner: a glass of kefir and 100 grams of fruit (apples advisably);
- Supper: 100 grams of cheese, a glass of kefir;
- Before going to bed: a glass of kefir.
You can change some ingredients of this menu according to your liking, but you should remember that your daily food allowance can’t exceed 1200 calories.
If you have excess weight and aim at losing it, then you can’t do without kefir in your nutrition. There’s a great deal of kefir diets. Some of them are self-sufficient and exclude the consumption of other products, another diets make it necessary to combine it with fruits (except bananas and grapes), vegetables, cereals and so on. Thus they reduce calories and your organism gets all necessary microelements and vitamins.
The best kefir diet
A perfect example of kefir diet was given by the nutrition institute dieticians. It aims at improving digestion and losing weight up to 10 kg. It doesn’t have a fixed eating pattern, but rather precise tasks and principles:
- The diet lasts 21 days.
- All products which contain sugar as well as pastry and confectionery, potato dishes should be excluded.
- Vegetable fat consumption should not be less than 50% of the total amount of fat.
- Meat, fish products should be low-fat and dairy products-fat-extracted.
- Fruits and vegetables should contain minimum starch or be starch-free.
- The amount of liquid should not exceed 1.5 litres, two thirds of which should be kefir and one third of it you should get from foods.
- You can salt only the prepared food with no more than 5 grams of salt a day.
- There should be equal intervals between foods, 5-6 times a day. Every day you should eat at the same time, throughout the whole diet.
Celebrity kefir diet
Few years ago the amazing effect of the wonder-working diet on Larysa Dolina was the talk of the town in the world of show business. We couldn’t help but admit her absolute achievement gained with little effort and expenses. This diet lasts 7 days throughout which you lose 4 kg:
- First day: o.5 kg of baked or jacket potatoes, o.5 litres of kefir with 1% fat content.
- Second day: 0.5 kg of cheese, 0.5 litre of kefir with 1% fat content.
- Third day: 0.5 kg of fruits (except bananas and grapes) and 0.5 litre of kefir with 1% fat content.
- Fourth day: 300-500 grams of boiled chicken without skin, 0,5 litre of kefir with 1% fat content.
- Fifth day: 0.5 kg of carrots or 150 grams of dried apricots, prunes and raisins, 0.5 litre of kefir with 1% fat content.
- Sixth day: 1.5 litres of uncarbonated mineral water.
- Seventh day: 0.5 kg of fruits, 0.5 liter of kefir with 1% fat content.
The only necessary condition is to stick to the amount of the products and times of eating, mentioned as well as to abstain from eating after 6p.m.
The world’s dietology has studied the way a kefir diet affects the life-giving processes in a human body perfectly. The diet can be used not only to reduce weight but to treat genitor-urinary diseases, diabetes, improve blood circulation, atherosclerosis, gout, and rachitis. Since kefir is a natural product, it doesn’t contain synthetic additives, colouring agents and is absolutely safe if consumed no more than 1.5 litres a day. However, the consumption of kefir is prohibited if you have peracidity and gastritis.