Potato, Ground Beef and Mushroom CasseroleBack
DESCRIPTION OF THE DISH
Simple ingredients, a familiar recipe, an hour of free time — and you will have a delicious potato casserole on your table.
Add the filling of minced meat, fragrant mushrooms and juicy vegetables. And on top, season it with grated cheese or Béchamel sauce. This will be a fragrant and hearty meal for a family lunch or dinner. And to make cooking easy and pleasant, use Premium vegetables with mushrooms by Rud TM. They cook twice as fast as fresh, and shock freezing preserves their natural taste and maximum benefits.
Fragrant Potato, Ground Beef and Mushroom Casserole
Minced pork or beef is the best choice for your potato casserole. Choose potatoes that boil well but hold their shape while being cooked. To get a beautiful ruddy crust, take hard or semi-hard cheese such as Parmigiano, Dutch, cheddar, gouda, etc.Second courses
|Minced beef||400 g|
|Premium vegetables with mushrooms||200 g|
|Sour cream by RudTM||100 g|
|Parmigiano cheese||200 g|
|Khutorok Selianskyi butter, 73%||50 g|
|Ground paprika||to taste|
|Salt, pepper||to taste|
Steps to Make It
1. Peel the potatoes, cut them into thin slices. Chop onions, grate carrots and cheese.
2. Add basil, paprika, salt, pepper and cream to the ground meat. Mix well.
3. Fry the Premium mixture of vegetables and mushrooms in vegetable oil with half an onion until golden.
4. Sauté the remaining onions and carrots in oil for five minutes. Add a spoonful of sour cream, salt and stir. Cover and simmer for three minutes over medium heat.
5. Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil and spread the ingredients in layers. Spread half of the potatoes on the bottom. Then put minced meat. Next, add a vegetable and mushroom mixture. Carrots go as the next layer. Spread the rest of the potatoes on top.
6. Mix sour cream, cream and grated cheese. Pour on the dish.
7. Put the baking dish in the oven preheated to 200 °C and bake for 40-50 minutes until light golden brown.